- January, 2013 Abby Glaser joins MRC as administrative assistant in late 2012, hits her stride after the holidays.
- February, 2013 Fifth annual Sweetheart Dinner and Dance at Courtyard by Marriott in Springfield is sold out with 132 couples registered.
- March, 2013 First Marriage Champion Dinner Party to acquaint about 12 participants of Power of 2 on ramps. First Couples Coffee Date Night at Un Mundo Cafe, with about 20 couples participating.
- April, 2013 Lavern and Ronda lead marriage retreat in Kitty Hawk, NC for about 50 Evangelical Friends pastor couples using RINGS program content. First Family on the Farm Day at Young's Dairy with fun learning activity stations for families to enjoy and then receive vouchers for free ice cream. Very cold day, but about 40 participated.
- May, 2013 Lavern and Ronda lead RINGS Conference in Altoona, PA with about 20 couples participating.
- June, 2013 Lavern and Ronda complete video shoot for The RINGS Experience Online at Impact Productions studio with Kevin Frank, videographer. Family on the Farm event at Young's Dairy with about 150 participating on a warm evening.
- July, 2013 Lavern and Ronda attend Better Marriages Conference in Raliegh, NC and lead RINGS Facilitator workshop. Coffee Date Night at Un Mundo Cafe, with about 12 couples participating.
- August, 2013 REFRESH 2013 Marriage Retreat at Hilton Garden Inn with 42 couples participating - led by Nissleys and Robinsons.
- September, 2013 RINGS class at Restored Life Church with 25 couples completing - led by Nissleys and Jaudons. Keith and Carol Rogers celebrate 50th wedding anniversary with Vow Renewal Service at Lawrenceville Church of God - with RINGS promo by Lavern and Ronda at reception. Six week series for Fellowship NewU launches on Marriage: Built to Last - led by Nissleys, Clarks, Wildmans with about 15 participants.
- October, 2013 Cindee Johnson joins team as Resource Development Coordinator. Fellowship Church presents Relationship Series, inviting display table and featuring interviews with Lavern and Ronda on conflict and Rich and Sharon Wildman on forgiveness. MRC provides tribute to Bob Suver at Urban Light Gala, giving him a plaque and marriage sculpture. Work Smart/Live Well modules are launched with Lee's Famous Recipe, Red Roof Inn and Rocking Horse with about 25 completing; facilitated by Hyden Consulting, Lavern (3 modules on relationships) and Bea Smith (3 modules on workplace dynamics). Lavern and Ronda present at MOPS group at Urbana Nazarene. Lee's Famous Recipe Family Night at 4 Clark County locations.
- November, 2013 Mentor Facilitator Guide, thoroughly updated by Becki Robinson and Ronda Nissley, is presented at Hot Topics for mentor couples; includes both premarital and renewal mentoring content. Joyce Simon and Tyrone Cole join MRC Board.
- December, 2013 The RINGS Experience Online is completed, beta testing begun with board, staff and selected couples with public launch scheduled for January 1, 2014. New, refreshed and thoroughly updated website is launched via Weebly - with major work done by Melinda Foley, with support from Lavern Nissley and Kevin Frank.