- January, 2010 Began contract with Fellowship Christian Church to oversee their marriage ministry, meeting for strategic planning with 2 member couples.
- February, 2010 Sponsored second annual Sweetheart Dinner and Dance at Courtyard Marriott with 115 couples participating; needed to reschedule first date due to snowstorm.
- April, 2010 Co-sponsored Advance Fatherhood Ohio Summit at Courtyard Marriott with over 200 participants; experienced break-in of offices and training room with theft of laptops and video projectors.
- May, 2010 Board Sustainability Summit yields many positive ideas on funding after expiration of federal grant in October, 2011; Nissleys became grandparents with birth of Aliyah MacKenzie Frank May 27.
- June, 2010 Teen Pregnancy Prevention grant proposal is submitted with significant community endorsements and school district participation for Clark, Champaign and Logan Counties.
- July, 2010 Board membership increased from 6 members to 9 iwith the addition of 3 highly qualified new members.
- September, 2010 Miami Valley Marriage Retreat with The Money Couple, Scott and Bethany Palmer at Hilton Garden Inn in Beavercreek. 60 couples participated in Friday evening, Saturday format.
- November, 2010 "Not So" Newlywed Game at Shawnee Place with about 150 attending. Dan Carey hosted as "Bob Eubanks", and 4 couples competed for a 2nd honeymoon cruise. In the end, 2 couples were awarded the prize, Ron and Patty Severt & Denny and Kathy Martin.